In the event an employee or visitor becomes ill, or there is an accident in your office, please do the following:
- Call 911.
- Provide 911 dispatcher the following information:
- Your name/the name of your organization
- Your building name and address
- Your floor number and the location of emergency on floor
- Any details of accident or illness
- Do not move an injured/ill person. Try to make them as comfortable as possible.
- Whenever possible, have someone meet the emergency unit in the lobby.
During business hours:
Please contact the Property Management Office to let them know of the emergency. Please provide your name, phone number and your location. If you cannot reach the Property Management Office, please call the Tenant Service Center at (703) 769-1250.
After business hours or on weekends:
Please call the Tenant Service Center at (703) 769-1250 and inform them you have called 911 and briefly describe the nature of the emergency.
Determine, if possible:
- Name, address and age of injured/ill person
- Nature of problem
- Allergies and if currently on any medication
- Local doctor
The Property Management Office or the Tenant Service Center will notify building staff so they can direct the emergency personnel to the correct location.